Gamma Brewing is a small independent brewery located in Gørløse, 30 minutes north of Copenhagen.
We are looking to hire an experienced brewer to join our small but solid team, to help us with our current production, growth and to be an integral part of the team moving forward.
This is a very hands on role. As a small company with currently only two production staff members, you will be required to do everything across the brewery including brewing, cellaring, packaging, warehouse management and deliveries to local accounts.
Gamma has grown a lot over the past year and we see the successful candidate for this role playing a major part in our forward growth and expansion. You will play an active role in all aspects of pushing the brewery forward and growing our brand.
- Brewing and quality control of wort production
- Daily cellaring tasks including, yeast handling, fermentation management, dry-hopping, CO2 monitoring, etc.
- CIP of FV’s, brewkit, packaging lines and general cleaning.
- Help with packaging operations - occasionally leading packaging runs to both keg and can.
- Contribute to recipe creation
- Keep track of raw material stock and maintain a tidy warehouse
- Pack orders for export, webshop and for delivery to local market
- Travel to festivals and events to represent the brewery
- At least two years relevant brewing experience in an established brewery
- Full valid driving license
- Have the right to work in the EU
- Fluent in English
- Be living in, or willing to relocate to Copenhagen or surrounding area
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Positive and committed attitude
- Ability to multitask, quickly solve problems and think on your feet
Would be nice to have
- Valid forklift license
- Relevant brewery qualification (IBD, Brewing MSc, etc…)
- Danish language skills
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary
- Annual holiday allowance
- Excellent opportunity to be part of and influence a young, rapidly growing company
If you are interested in this role please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is December 1st
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or nationality.