Gamma Brewing Co. is a micro brewery located in Herlev, just outside Copenhagen, focusing primarily on hop-forward beers, but with an increasingly large selection of lagers, stouts, sours etc. being added to the portfolio. Founded in 2015, we have seen continued growth ever since, and finalized a major expansion to our new facility in Herlev in 2021, with additional tanks delivered last week increasing our annual production capacity to 6.000hL.
As part of that growth we are now looking to add more skilled persons to our team, specifically we are looking to hire an experienced Account Manager to join Gamma and be an integral part in the next steps of the Gamma journey.
At Gamma Brewing Co. your main responsibilities will be;
- Generating sales for your allocated customer portfolio and geographic area
- Identifying and pursuing new potential customers and sales opportunities
- Account management, communication, order generation, and check-ins with existing accounts
- Coordinating with the warehouse and our logistics partner to ensure timely deliveries
- Direct deliveries of last minute orders, or other orders not suitable for pallet delivery
- Continuous reporting of sales, targets, relationships, customer satisfaction, brand perception etc
- Playing an active role in shaping the way Gamma is presented to, and represented in, the market
Working location is very flexible, and will consist of a variety of admin and office tasks that can be completed online at any suitable location, along with customer visits, events and traveling to Danish and international festivals to represent the brewery along with other members of the Gamma team.
The right candidate has:
- Relevant sales and account management experience in a comparable role
- EU-residency / the ability to legally work in Denmark
- Good written and spoken English
- Driver’s license category B
- The ability to work independently, meeting and exceeding pre-set targets and goals
- A positive, outgoing and committed attitude
- The ability to execute an exciting and enthusiastic presentation of Gamma as both brand and as a supplier
Additional desired qualifications:
- Relevant beer knowledge, Cicerone certification, taste testing, competition judging, off flavor recognition etc
- Bar/Restaurant/Pub experience and/or an empathic ability to put yourself in the customer's shoes
- Experience from a comparable brewery
What we offer:
- A full time position
- An informal, dynamic and open minded working environment with a flat management structure
- 28 days paid vacation annually
- Being a part of a growing micro brewery with lots of opportunities for influencing that growth over time
- Attractive pension plan, with health insurance and other benefits
Please send your application and CV to email@example.com with the title "Account Manager"
We will have interviews continuously and are looking to fill the position as soon as possible.
We are excited to hear from you!
Gamma Brewing Co. is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, gender, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. We make hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
The Gamma Team.